- Marinate duck breast overnight in WALKERSWOOD JERK MARINADE
- Use a sharp knife & criss-cross cut skin/fat side of breast.
- Pre-heat sauteé pan over medium high flame.
- Place duck breast in pan skin side down and sear for about 13
- Turn over and sear other side about 4 minutes. (Save fat left over
in pan for basting).
- Place breast in baking pan and bake @ 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Use left over duck fat to baste breasts twice during baking.
- Let rest for 5 mintes before slicing.
Recipe Courtesy of: Rev. Hal – Bklyn.,NY 11235