Drunk Jerk Chicken
||Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- Clean chicken thoroughly (Do not cut up).
- Season chicken with salt and garlic powder to your taste.
- Rub Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning on chicken inside and out.
- Cut up small onion and stuff in middle of chicken.
- Let chicken sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees when ready to bake.
- Open a can of beer and place in the middle of a roasting pan.
- Set chicken on top of open beer can and bake in oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Baste chicken with butter throughout cooking.
- Chicken is ready tender, juicy, and ready to eat!
- Serve chicken with rice or rice & peas.
- Use more jerk seasoning if you like it a little spicier.
- Optional Gravy Sauce: Take juice from the chicken (with onions and beer) and add 3 to 4 tablespoons of flour. Mix well until smooth (no lumps) and simmer in a sauce pan over medium heat to make gravy sauce.